Whew! Glad I'm finally finished with this, and pretty proud of the final product.
I used a Fashion pony as the base - meaning this pony is about six inches tall. I dehaired her and sculpted the hair, dress, embellishments, and shoes on using Sculpey clay. The sculpting process took about eight hours. Each flower was individually sculpted by hand, and that was definitely the hardest part.
After I baked her I set to painting. I spent about an hour taping her up, making sure that she was covered in tape so that no paint would get on the doll itself. After that I mixed my own acrylic paints to get the proper colors, and spent about three hours painting.
I'm SUPER happy with how she came out, and this was definitely the most ambitious project I've taken on! I wish I could hang onto her, because I'm so proud of how she came out, but I really don't have the space for her at all.
She's up for sale here: [link]